Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why this blog exists

Ok, with fifteen months of living out of my car ahead of me, mostly unplanned, without a dedicated road-buddy, I had to figure out how to keep family, and friends, both new and old, connected and updated on my progress and whereabouts. The blog was the idea of Lynette, a fantastic woman, and yoga instructor exra-ordinare. She figured that this would be a darned good way to go about it. I think she's right too! So far so good.  And while I haven't actually set out yet,  that will soon change, and with it, my entire way of life.  I hope that this blog will keep all of my dear posse up to date on what I'm up to, how I'm doing, and my train of thought.  Feel free to email me with questions or suggestions as to how I can do this better.

No comments: